Re: How to get driver_data of struct ieee1394_device_id in kerneldriver module?

From: Takashi Sakamoto
Date: Thu May 30 2013 - 08:24:26 EST

Hi Stefan and Greg,

I'm glad to contact with you.

I'm quite a beginner of Linux Firewire subsystem (Juju) and the others like PCI and USB. So it's hard for me to realize what Juju should be.
But I can rebuild Juju and test it with my devices and modules for which I'm working. I'm pleased to test your patches in this way if you need to check probe() function in driver module.

Thanks

Takashi Sakamoto