Re: Exotic architecture fixes

From: Geert Uytterhoeven
Date: Tue May 28 2013 - 05:38:16 EST

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 10:09 PM, Geert Uytterhoeven
<geert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I created a branch where I collected several exotic architecture fixes
> (and a few
> other trivial fixes):
>
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/geert/linux-m68k.git exotic-arch-fixes
>
> Several of these have been ack'ed (cfr. *-indicators below).
> If you reject any of the commits, please scream.
> If you want to take any of them yourself, please do so.
>
> I intend to merge this into my for-next branch after the release of v3.10-rc4,
> and ask Linus to pull after the release of v3.10-rc5.
> This branch may be rebased.

Rebased against v3.10-rc3.

> Geert Uytterhoeven (32):
> cris: Switch cris to drivers/Kconfig

JFYI, this has a trivial conflict with "CRIS: drop unused Kconfig symbols"
in -next.

> * console/font: Refactor font support code selection logic

I inserted a revert of Arnd's 8c090cfbf980581454ae4caae731574fedd7dce8
("staging/solo6x10: depend on CONFIG_FONTS") before this one.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

Geert

-- Linus Torvalds