Re: [RFC] Add co-maintainer for fbdev

From: Tomi Valkeinen
Date: Mon May 27 2013 - 03:49:56 EST

Hi Jean-Christophe,

I've been collecting fbdev patches for the latest merge windows, so that
Linus doesn't get tons of small separate pull requests. But I haven't
been very proactive with that, and I don't think I have time to really
maintain fbdev.

So I'd also welcome somebody stepping up and taking taking on the
maintainership of fbdev.

Tomi

Ps. I already have a few patches for 3.10 and for 3.11. I'll send them
to you.