(From: Mr.James Tan (Urgent & Confidential)

From: jamestan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun May 19 2013 - 09:19:14 EST

(From: Mr.James Tan (Urgent & Confidential)

Good Day, Please Read.

My name is Mr.James Tan, I am the Bill and Exchange manager here in Bank of
Africa (BOA) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.West-Africa. I have a business proposal
in the tune of $9.7m, (Nine Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars Only) after
the successful transfer, we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me.

Should you be interested, please contact me immediately through my private
email ( tan.james197@xxxxxxxxx ) so we can commence all arrangements and i will
give you more information on how we would handle this project. I will want you
to call me as soon as you can (+226 79 12 18 49 )

Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the
Following:

1. Your Full Name:............
2. Your Phone Number:..........
5. Your Occupations:............