Re: [GIT PULL] Power management and ACPI fixes for v3.10-rc2

From: Dirk Brandewie
Date: Thu May 16 2013 - 19:36:20 EST

On 05/16/2013 03:25 PM, Linus Torvalds wrote:
On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 1:07 PM, Rafael J. Wysocki <rjw@xxxxxxx> wrote:

- intel_pstate driver fixes and cleanups from Dirk Brandewie and
Wei Yongjun.

Btw, is there some fundamental reason why the pstate driver is limited
to so few models?

I've tested it on models 0x25 (i5-670) and 0x3a (i5-3427U), and it
seems to work. But neither model is listed. (only 0x2a and 0x2d are).

I understand that people want to be careful, but it's not actually
getting very much *testing* right now, is it? Are models 0x2a/0x2d
actually special in any way?

No they are not I will send the patch out in the morning.

Linus