Re: [patch v6 8/8] sched: remove blocked_load_avg in tg

From: Peter Zijlstra
Date: Thu May 16 2013 - 05:25:23 EST

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 07:35:25PM +0800, Alex Shi wrote:

> I tested all benchmarks on cover letter maintained, aim7, kbuild etc.
> with autogroup enabled. There is no clear performance change.
> But since the machine just run benchmark without anyother load, that
> doesn't enough.

Back when we started with smp-fair cgroup muck someone wrote a test for it. I
_think_ it ended up in the LTP test-suite.

Now I don't know if that's up-to-date enough to catch some of the cases we've
recently fixed (as in the past few years) so it might want to be updated.

Paul, do you guys at Google have some nice test-cases for all this?