[GIT PULL] Ceph fixes for -rc2

From: Sage Weil
Date: Tue May 14 2013 - 16:51:34 EST

Hi Linus,

Please pull the following patches from

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sage/ceph-client.git for-linus

Yes, this is a much larger pull than I would like after -rc1. There are a
few things included:

- a few fixes for leaks and incorrect assertions
- a few patches fixing behavior when mapped images are resized
- handling for cloned/layered images that are flattened out from
underneath the client

The last bit was non-trivial, and there is some code movement and
associated cleanup mixed in. This was ready and was meant to go in last
week but I missed the boat on Friday. My only excuse is that I was
waiting for an all clear from the testing and there were many other shiny
things to distract me.

Strictly speaking, handling the flatten case isn't a regression and could
wait, so if you like we can try to pull the series apart, but Alex and I
would much prefer to have it all in as it is a case real users will hit
with 3.10.

Thanks!
sage

Alex Elder (33):
rbd: fix leak of format 2 snapshot context
rbd: revalidate only for mapping size changes
rbd: update capacity in rbd_dev_refresh()
rbd: kill rbd_update_mapping_size()
rbd: don't print warning if not mapping a parent
rbd: don't look up snapshot id in rbd_dev_mapping_set()
rbd: kill rbd_dev_clear_mapping()
rbd: always set read-only flag in rbd_add()
rbd: set the mapping size and features later
rbd: zero format 1 header structure earlier
rbd: refactor rbd_header_from_disk()
rbd: update in-core header directly
rbd: simplify rbd_dev_v1_probe()
rbd: get rid of trivial v1 header wrappers
rbd: define rbd_dev_v2_header_info()
rbd: fix an incorrect assertion condition
rbd: support reading parent page data
rbd: set mapping read-only flag in rbd_add()
rbd: only set up watch for mapped images
rbd: kill rbd_img_request_get()
libceph: init sent and completed when starting
rbd: fix parent request size assumption
rbd: support reading parent page data for writes
rbd: ignore zero-overlap parent
rbd: get parent info on refresh
rbd: don't release write request until necessary
rbd: define rbd_dev_unparent()
rbd: define parent image request routines
rbd: reference count parent requests
rbd: detect when clone image is flattened
rbd: re-submit read request for flattened clone
rbd: re-submit write request for flattened clone
rbd: re-submit flattened write request (part 2)

net/ceph/osd_client.c | 5 +-