Re: [GIT PULL] parisc updates for v3.10

From: Rolf Eike Beer
Date: Mon May 13 2013 - 18:00:24 EST

> Helge Deller (2):
> parisc: make default cross compiler search more robust (v3)

Needs CC:stable as without this building 3.9.x is not possible in some
configurations.

> John David Anglin (1):
> parisc: fix SMP races when updating PTE and TLB entries in entry.S

Possibly also this as it's a bugfix, but Dave is the one who may be judge how
"clear" it is.

The same is probably true for these from the first round of updates:

John David Anglin (2):
parisc: use long branch in fork_like macro
Mike Frysinger (1):
parisc: fix NATIVE set up in build

While I _really_ appreciate the speedup that recently happened to the parisc
development recently I would also appreciate if we can can finally get the
bugfix parts of that into stable kernels so we have the non-development tree
buildable and working without the need to backport all those stuff by hand.

Eike