Re: [RFC 17/42] drivers/net/ethernet/renesas: don't check resourcewith devm_ioremap_resource

From: Wolfram Sang
Date: Sun May 12 2013 - 05:40:57 EST

> You should really compile-test your patches.

Easier said than done with a cleanup series touching various platforms
and architectures. If there are already solutions how to find a .config
compiling the source file modified, I am all ears.

That being said, the actual mistake I did was embarassing, I agree. I am
sorry for that and will improve. And, doing things means doing mistakes,
too.

Regards,

Wolfram