Re: NULL pointer dereference in xhci_free_dev

From: Heinz Diehl
Date: Sat May 11 2013 - 10:09:52 EST

On 11.05.2013, Frantisek Hrbata wrote:

> I haven't tried to reproduce. I was asked to help with Fedora's bugs triage and
> these come up. The goal was just to contact the right people and bring this to
> their attention. If you have a patch for this, I guess we can try to ask Heinz,
> or other people reporting this problem, to help with testing.

I'm willing to help, of course. I'll try to install latest 3.9 on the
machine this bug occurs and see if I manage to reproduce it. As far as
I remember, it happened when I changed some USB 2.0 devices on an USB
3 port. The machine is re-installed and runs F18 now.

> Heinz: Sorry I forgot to add you to CC in the first mail, but Sarah fixed it.

Never mind, I'm subscribed to lkml and saw the thread there ;-)