Re: [uclinux-dist-devel] [GIT PULL] Blackfin updates for 3.10

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Thu May 09 2013 - 17:53:47 EST

Hmm. I'm used to pull blackfin updates from Bob Liu. I see that he has
signed your gpg key, so this all looks fine, but quite frankly, Id'
much rather be told ahead of time that "oh, expect pulls from another
person".

I do *not* want to end up in some kind of fight over who maintains
what. Bob? Am I supposed to expect blackfin pulls to come from Steven
now? Or is this a one-off? Or what?

I'll delay pulling waiting for explanations..

Linus