[GIT PULL] Misc minor cleanups for 3.10

From: David Woodhouse
Date: Thu May 09 2013 - 12:17:23 EST

Linus, please pull from
git://git.infradead.org/~dwmw2/random-2.6.git for-linus-20130509

- Artem's removal of dead code continues (RPX, MBX860)
- Two krealloc() abuse fixes

This is some miscellaneous cleanups that don't really belong anywhere
else (or were ignored), that have been sitting in linux-next for some
time. Two of them are fixes resulting from my audit of krealloc() usage
that don't seem to have elicited any response when I posted them, and
the other three are patches from Artem removing dead code.

Artem Bityutskiy (3):
pcmcia: remove Motorola MBX860 support
m68k: remove rpxlite stuff
pcmcia: remove RPX board stuff

David Woodhouse (2):
dell-laptop: Fix krealloc() misuse in parse_da_table()
params: Fix potential memory leak in add_sysfs_param()

arch/m68k/include/asm/commproc.h | 17 -----
drivers/pcmcia/m8xx_pcmcia.c | 140 -------------------------------------
drivers/platform/x86/dell-laptop.c | 10 +--
kernel/params.c | 5 +-

David Woodhouse Open Source Technology Centre
David.Woodhouse@xxxxxxxxx Intel Corporation