GET BACK TO ME

From: Denis Wilfred
Date: Wed May 08 2013 - 07:59:13 EST

RE: UN COMPENSATION GRANT
VALUE: US$500,000.00
VALIDATION NO: UN/CG/IMF/WB/TD/013C

The United Nations through our monitoring works uncovered that you
have sent so much with Western Union, Money gram, Bank to Bank
Transfers in the pursuit of your Contract - Inheritance Project,
Lotto/Lottery(s). As a result we have resolved at aiding you with the
sum of US$500,000.00 to enable patch up with your life again.

As a result, you are required to fill out the followings:

1: FULL NAME:
2: HOUSE ADDRESS :
3: MOBILE/CELL PHONE NUMBER:
4: MODE OF PAYMENT:
5. OCCUPATION:
6. DATE OF BIRTH:
7. MARITAL STATUS;
8. NUMBER OF CHILDREN:

Let me hear from you immediately you have received this mail. Reply me
on (vdwilfred@xxxxxxxxx)

Yours faithfully,
Denis Wilfred
Coordinator