Do assure me

From: Bethari Singh
Date: Tue Apr 30 2013 - 20:23:30 EST

Hello,

Life gradually away from me due to my medical condition present and my personal
doctor told me yesterday that I have only a few days left to live. In view this
setback, I want to donate my property for humanitarian assistance, because this
has always been the plan of my late husband and besides I do not have children.

In order to complement the good work of humanitarian services and my desire, I
donated a total of Two Million Great Britain Pounds to you. On your
acknowledgment of this mail and tell me about your nationality and willingness
to assist me on this project, my lawyer will facilitate due processes for
transferring this heritage to you.

YOU CAN REPLY THROUGH MY PRIVATE EMAIL:betharisingh1@xxxxxxxxxxx

Do assure me that you will use this money wisely on charitable work.

Yours sincerely,

Bethari Singh