RE: [NEW DRIVER V4 7/7] DA9058 REGULATOR driver

From: Opensource [Anthony Olech]
Date: Mon Apr 15 2013 - 13:29:21 EST

I always thought that camel case meant "changing from lower case to upper case the first
letter of each word and then joining the capitalized words together", so by that definition
uV or mW are not camel case because "v" and "w" are not words!

Either way it seems that the algorithm in scripts/checkpatch.pl is wrong! and that was my point.

Tony Olech