BUG: Fn keys not working on EliteBook 8460p after fabf85e3ca15d5b94058f391dac8df870cdd427a

From: Pali RohÃr
Date: Fri Apr 12 2013 - 21:31:27 EST

Hello,

all Fn keys, wifi switch, web and mute buttons not working anymore
on my notebook HP EliteBook 8460p. I bisected git commit which
broke all above keys: fabf85e3ca15d5b94058f391dac8df870cdd427a

When I reverted that commit after reboot buttons started working
again. Can you fix it or revert that broken commit? This is
critical problem, which caused my notebook to be unusable...

--
Pali RohÃr
pali.rohar@xxxxxxxxx