[v3] Support Elan Touchscreen eKTF product.

From: Tony Prisk
Date: Fri Apr 12 2013 - 19:29:12 EST

Hi Scott,

Not sure what is happening with the patch - seems to have been sitting for quite a while. Is it still being worked on?
I integrated it into our arm/arch-vt8500 testing tree (based on 3.9-rc6) as we have tablets with eKTF2127 controllers and noticed a few problems.

1) __devxxxx attributes cause unused function warnings because they are deprecated.

2) elants_get_power_state() is only called from elants_resume() which is contained within a #ifdef CONFIG_PM_SLEEP. You should also move the elants_get_power_state() inside the #ifdef to remove the unused_function warning when compiled without CONFIG_PM.

Regards
Tony Prisk