[GIT PULL] Final block fixes for 3.9

From: Jens Axboe
Date: Tue Apr 09 2013 - 10:50:30 EST

Hi Linus,

I've got a few smaller fixes queued up for 3.9 that should go in. The
major one is the loop regression, the others are nice fixes on their own
though. It contains:

- Fix for unitialized var in the block sysfs code, courtesy of Arnd and
gcc-4.8.

- Two fixes for mtip32xx, fixing probe and command timeout. Also a debug
measure that could have waited for 3.10, but it's driver only, so I
let it slip in.

- Revert the loop partition cleanup fix, it could cause a deadlock on
auto-teardown as part of umount. The fix is clear, but at this point
we just want to revert it and get a real fix in for 3.10.

Please pull! Tag is signed.

git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block.git tags/for-linus-20130409

for-linus-20130409

Arnd Bergmann (1):
block: avoid using uninitialized value in from queue_var_store

Asai Thambi S P (3):
mtip32xx: recovery from command timeout
mtip32xx: return 0 from pci probe in case of rebuild
mtip32xx: Add debugfs entry device_status

Jens Axboe (2):
mtip32xx: fix two smatch warnings
Revert "loop: cleanup partitions when detaching loop device"

block/blk-sysfs.c | 2 +
block/partition-generic.c | 1 -
drivers/block/loop.c | 21 +--
drivers/block/mtip32xx/mtip32xx.c | 327 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------
drivers/block/mtip32xx/mtip32xx.h | 18 ++-

Jens Axboe