Re: Version number policy!

From: Eugene Krasnikov
Date: Mon Apr 08 2013 - 16:37:58 EST

Christian,

Did you have such a situation when e.g. one feature has 2 incompatible
implementations? Let’s say initial implementation of “offloaded TX
rate control” feature was immature and community decides to change
implementation drastically so final realization of this feature is
incompatible with initial. How did carl9170 track such a situation in
feature bitmap?

--
Best regards,
Eugene