Re: [GIT PULL] writeback: convert writeback to unbound workqueue

From: Tejun Heo
Date: Tue Apr 02 2013 - 12:20:58 EST

Hello, Jens.

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 2:53 AM, Jens Axboe <axboe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks, pulled in for testing. We'll need the debug change in before
> sending this upstream, though. I agree with Jan/Dave that this is
> required functionality, for debugging purposes.

Yeah, sure thing. The debug changes are targeting the coming merge
window but they'll have to go through -mm instead of block or
workqueue trees due to dependencies on arch changes. So, AFAICS,
while the routing is rather complicated, things should fall in place
in the same merge window.

Thanks.

--
tejun