Re: USB: mos7840: looping issue: avoid the return value overridenby looping

From: Chen Gang
Date: Mon Apr 01 2013 - 21:03:57 EST

thank you for spending your time for this patch, especially you are
very busy.

next time, I should send patch with more careful, so can let other
members work with more efficiency.

excuse me, the next 2-3 days, I have to do another urgent things
within my company, so I will send our patch v2 within this week (if our
patch is urgent, too, please tell me, and I should try to send it in time).

welcome any suggestions or completions. thanks.

On 2013å04æ02æ 03:37, Greg KH wrote:
> Please use a "real" error value, or even better yet, use the error value
> returned from the call here.

ok, I will do.

> And please identify the driver you are modifying in the Subject: line,
> like I have changed this one to.

ok, thanks.

and next, I should use such kind of format for any sub systems.

--
Chen Gang

Asianux Corporation