[PATCH] appletalk: remove "config IPDDP_DECAP"
From: Paul Bolle
Date: Thu Mar 21 2013 - 19:35:44 EST
The Kconfig symbol IPDDP_DECAP got added in v2.1.75. It has never been
used. Its entry can safely be removed.
Signed-off-by: Paul Bolle <pebolle@xxxxxxxxxx>
0) No, v2.1.75 is not a typo.
1) A follow up patch might involve some corrections to the IPDDP and
IPDDP_ENCAP entries and to Documentation/networking/ipddp.txt. I hope to
do that within the next 16 years.
2) Untested, by the way.
drivers/net/appletalk/Kconfig | 18 +-----------------
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 17 deletions(-)
diff --git a/drivers/net/appletalk/Kconfig b/drivers/net/appletalk/Kconfig
index f5a8916..4ce6ca5 100644
@@ -106,20 +106,4 @@ config IPDDP_ENCAP
IP packets inside AppleTalk frames; this is useful if your Linux box
is stuck on an AppleTalk network (which hopefully contains a
decapsulator somewhere). Please see
- <file:Documentation/networking/ipddp.txt> for more information. If
- you said Y to "AppleTalk-IP driver support" above and you say Y
- here, then you cannot say Y to "AppleTalk-IP to IP Decapsulation
- support", below.
- bool "Appletalk-IP to IP Decapsulation support"
- depends on IPDDP
- If you say Y here, the AppleTalk-IP code will be able to decapsulate
- AppleTalk-IP frames to IP packets; this is useful if you want your
- Linux box to act as an Internet gateway for an AppleTalk network.
- Please see <file:Documentation/networking/ipddp.txt> for more
- information. If you said Y to "AppleTalk-IP driver support" above
- and you say Y here, then you cannot say Y to "IP to AppleTalk-IP
- Encapsulation support", above.
+ <file:Documentation/networking/ipddp.txt> for more information.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/