AMD A6 3650 getting Kernel Panics in Ubuntu 12.10

From: Rob Edwards
Date: Wed Mar 20 2013 - 11:11:09 EST

I posted a question at
http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r28112391-AMD-A6-3650-getting-Kernel-Panics-
in-Ubuntu-12.10-  looking for help with my Ubuntu machine and some strange
kernel panics I have been getting and was directed here.  I can?t run them
through the mcelog as it says the CPU is unknown.  (Too new I guess)?  I
won?t paste the contents of the logs in the email (it?s at the url I
provided) unless asked too.  Does anyone know what I should be looking at
for the problem?

Please CC me in the responses as I am not a subscriber (yet) to the list.

Thanks,
Rob