Re: Unable to activate WiFi p2p / WiFi Direct

From: Arend van Spriel
Date: Thu Mar 07 2013 - 09:23:12 EST

On 03/07/13 14:32, KÃvin THIERRY wrote:
Hi,
I've been unable to activate the p2p feature on my WiFi dongle (which
otherwise works fine).
iwpriv command returns "wlan1 no private ioctls."
I'm running Ubuntu 12.04 with kernel 3.5.0-25 and the WiFi dongle is a
Netgear model wna1000m (driver rtl8192cu).
I've also tried with kernel 3.8.2 with the same result.
Thanks,

You may have more luck on the linux-wireless list.

KÃvin THIERRY