NFS3/kerberos/ACL - strange problem

From: Vlad
Date: Sat Mar 02 2013 - 13:22:50 EST

Hello,

Recently I've discovered quite strange issue with nfs v3 and ACL's.
While on the clients without updates everything works as expected, on
the clients with recent updates ACL's simply don't work:
- "ls" gives "Permission denied" error on folders with ACL's
- getfacl gives the same "permission denied" error
- on kerberos server I see strange errors while executing "ls" on the
client:
krb5kdc[2661]: TGS_REQ (4 etypes {18 17 16 23}) 192.168.1.2:
UNKNOWN_SERVER: authtime 0, xxx@xxxxxxxx for
nfsacl/nfs.net.home@xxxxxxxx, Server not found in Kerberos database

I can track what has been updated but the list is too long... I'd
appreciate any thoughts on this issue.

Regards,
Vlad.