Re: Pulling linux-next GIT

From: Sedat Dilek
Date: Sat Mar 02 2013 - 04:56:29 EST

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 3:55 PM, Konstantin Ryabitsev <mricon@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 01/03/13 08:35 AM, Sedat Dilek wrote:
>> 2 hours passed - same problems!
>>
>> I looked at <www.kernel.org>, but there is no message in the news area.
>
> Hi, all:
>
> We had early-morning hardware failure on the sole "old-skin" frontend
> that was up (in preparation for site roll-over). This forced my hand to
> go live with the new site slightly ahead of time and without redundancy
> (for the moment), but this should be fixed in the nearest future.
>
> Please enjoy the new www.kernel.org and let me know if the problem
> cloning git repositories still persists.

[ git.kernel.org ]

Great, switching to cgit!

Can you please, check at your own the formatted outputs of lines:
Name - Description - Owner - Idle etc.?
On a laptop (13xx x 7yy) LCD this looks a bit ugly.
Think of mobile devices!
Especially, Name and Description seems to be too long.

Then please look at Tag and Download, here the commit-ids are truncated...

[ www.kernel.org ]

Last point:
Where are the old NEWS?
News like security breach etc.