Re: [GIT PULL] Update LZO compression code for v3.9

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Tue Feb 26 2013 - 12:28:43 EST

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 9:26 PM, Markus F.X.J. Oberhumer
<markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> please pull my "lzo-update" branch from
>
> git://github.com/markus-oberhumer/linux.git lzo-update

I *really* want github (and other general hosting) pull requests to be
for signed tags, so that I can see your gpg key and there is some real
trail of who things got pulled from.

I prefer he signed tags even from trusted machines, because they allow
for submitters to add comments directly for the merge, but for
untrusted general hosting sites I will simply refuse to pull without
them.

Linus