linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the mips tree

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Wed Feb 20 2013 - 21:01:56 EST

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in
include/linux/ssb/ssb_driver_gige.h between commit 111bd981e221 ("MIPS:
BCM47XX: add bcm47xx prefix in front of nvram function names") from the
mips tree and commit 180996c30517 ("ssb: get mac address from sprom
struct for gige driver") from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (the latter seems to supercede the former, so I used that)
and can carry the fix as necessary (no action is required).

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx