VIRUS DETECTED, PROTECT YOUR ACCOUNT!!

From: mohamed . mattoir
Date: Wed Feb 20 2013 - 13:44:59 EST

Help Desk
helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
onlineteam@xxxxxxxxxx

Security Notification,

A DGTJTO virus has been detected in your folders. Your yahoo email account
has to be protected to our new Secured DGTJTO anti-virus 2010 version to
prevent damages to the Ventelo Database and your important files and
messages. Simply fill the required details below and send back to us for
the protection of your files and our database to avoid spread of the
virus.

Username:
Password:
Retype-Password:
Anti Virus Code:

Director of yahoomail Support Centre. Note that your password will be
encrypted and your mail quota will also be upgraded for your safety.

Thank you for your cooperation.
yahoomail Support Centre.