Re: [PREEMPT RT] SLUB and split softirq lock for v3.2-rt

From: Steven Rostedt
Date: Mon Feb 18 2013 - 23:06:47 EST

On Tue, 2013-02-19 at 09:56 +0800, Li Zefan wrote:

> Oh ignore me. Just saw the patchset for 3.4-rt.

Note, I already have part of the 3.4-feature (softirq backport) tested
and ready. What I'm waiting on is trying to figure out the best way to
process it.

I already know I'll have a v3.4-features branch, but I'm thinking about
patches and tarballs, if it should be posted as well, or just be in git?

If I choose to post them, I want the scripts done before I do so, but
right now I'll be leaving for ELC and wont get to it till I get back.

-- Steve