Driver lis3lv02d_i2c not working on Nokia RX-51

From: Pali RohÃr
Date: Sat Feb 16 2013 - 18:46:52 EST

Hello,

Accelerometer driver lis3lv02d_i2c not working on Nokia RX-51
with linux kernel 3.8-rc3. Probing for i2c device failing.

I tried to compile older version and it working without problem.
Then I bisected commit which broke support for RX-51.

That commit is ec400c9fab99d16a491cea17d27d0c6a5780b97c
"lis3lv02d: make regulator API usage unconditional"

CCing everybody who signed off that commit. When I reverted that
commit on top of 3.8-rc3, lis3lv02d working without problem.

It looks like driver is trying to use some regulator, but there
is nothing defined for RX-51.

Any idea what to do?

--
Pali RohÃr