linux-next: manual merge of the staging tree with the net-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Tue Jan 22 2013 - 23:45:22 EST

Hi Greg,

Today's linux-next merge of the staging tree got a conflict in
drivers/staging/et131x/et131x.c between commit f9a8f83b04e0 ("net: phy:
remove flags argument from phy_{attach, connect, connect_direct}") from
the net-next tree and commit 26ef1021c1c7 ("staging: et131x: Modify block
comments to fit with networking style") from the staging tree.

I fixed it up (the former adjusted the white space in the same was as the
latter, so I used thet) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action is
required).

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx