Re: Why is the kfree() argument const?

From: Chen Gang F T
Date: Sun Jan 13 2013 - 03:09:21 EST

Hello Antoine:

after read through the whole reply of Linus Torvalds for it
(the time stamp is "Wed, 16 Jan 2008 10:39:00 -0800 (PST)").

at least for me, his reply is correct in details.

although what you said is also correct,
it seems you misunderstanding what he said.

all together:
kfree() should use 'const void *' as parameter type
the free() of C Library is incorrect (it use void *).

ä 2013å01æ13æ 03:18, antoine.trux@xxxxxxxxx åé:

--
Chen Gang

Flying Transformer