Supply Needed.

From: Purchasing Department
Date: Sun Dec 30 2012 - 09:08:01 EST

Sir/Madam,

Our Company is interested in your product,that we saw in trading site,your early reply is very necessary for further detail of specification immediately you receive our email.

Regards
Purchasing manager,
Mr James Vincent .
Innex, Inc.
325 Enterprise Place,
Pomona, CA 91768
United States.
This message is confidential. Unless otherwise specifically stated by the sender, any documents or views presented are solely those of the sender and do not constitute official documents or views of HighScope Indonesia. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, copying or dissemination of the content, either whole or partial, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of the message, please notify the sender immediately.
HighScope Indonesia does not take any responsibility for any damages caused by this e-mail from any virus or communication failure.