Re: radeon 0000:02:00.0: GPU lockup CP stall for more than 10000msec

From: Borislav Petkov
Date: Sun Dec 23 2012 - 06:31:47 EST

On Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 11:19:00AM +0000, Andy Furniss wrote:
> modinfo radeon
>
> will give a list assuming you use modules, I think all of them need =<num>.

Yep, that is one way of getting that info, thanks. I always go and look
at Documentation/kernel-parameters.txt and forget about modinfo.

As you say 'radeon' needs to be module but since this is the case with
the distros, the majority of Linux installations out there have it this
way so we're fine.

Btw, there's a typo in the param list, if anyone wants to write a patch
for it :-):

parm: lockup_timeout:GPU lockup timeout in ms (defaul 10000 = 10 seconds, 0 = disable) (int)

Thanks.

--
Regards/Gruss,
Boris.

Sent from a fat crate under my desk. Formatting is fine.