linux-next: build failure after merge of the btrfs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Sun Dec 16 2012 - 18:00:34 EST

Hi Chris,

After merging the btrfs tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
ppc64_defconfig) failed like this:

fs/btrfs/ioctl.c: In function 'btrfs_ioctl':
fs/btrfs/ioctl.c:3940:7: error: case label does not reduce to an integer constant

Caused by commit 0aa7cbc7585a ("Btrfs: add support for device replace ioctls").

I have used the btrfs tree from next-20121214 for today (which was empty).

I have to say that these btrfs commits have come to linux-next very late
in the game (i.e. some of them have author dates back in September and
October and yet they only appeared in linux-next today). Also, the
committer of this commits is Josef Bacik <jbacik@xxxxxxxxxxxx> but there
is not Signed-off-by him. There are other commits that are committed by
you, Chris, that also do not have a Signed-off-by you.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx