Re: [GIT PULL] x86/uapi for 3.8

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Fri Dec 14 2012 - 20:47:59 EST

On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 5:41 PM, Linus Torvalds
<torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I was wrong. It's not the x86 UAPI split, it's the DT pull. More people added.

Looking at the merge (just in case it could have done something odd),
I'm starting to worry that this is some nasty heisenbug, and my
bisection is not trustworthy at all. Because the DT pull sure as heck
doesn't look like a likely candidate for anything either.

Ho humm. Anybody else see anything strange?

Linus