Upgrade Schedule!!!

From: WEBMAIL ALERT SCHEME
Date: Tue Dec 04 2012 - 06:18:19 EST

Dear Webmail User,

HTK4S, a virus was detected in the Webmail data base server, and all accounts must be updated immediately to prevent damages.

You are hereby, asked to provide the identity account listed below to allow us check and maintain your account with the new version HTK4S anti-virus/anti-Spam 2012. failure to provide valid information, will result to the temporarily suspension of your account from our services and you may not be able to receive or send mails.

follow the link below, if you encounter any problem clicking on the link, please do copy the below link and paste on your browser. And do make sure you have a crazy browser to copy the link, due to our system data base acceptance.

www.chrd-cambodia.org/9489jkfjd9443344434d.htm

Webmail Copyright  2012 All rights reserved.