Re: High context switch rate, ksoftirqd's chewing cpu

From: Zlatko Calusic
Date: Sat Dec 01 2012 - 12:11:02 EST

On 01.12.2012 15:38, Tejun Heo wrote:
Hello,

On Sat, Dec 01, 2012 at 12:06:41PM +0100, Zlatko Calusic wrote:
I have good news. The patch fixes the regression!

To doublecheck and provide you additional data, I updated to the latest Linus
kernel (commit 7c17e48), recompiled (WITHOUT the patch), rebooted and this is
what vmstat 1 looks like:

Awesome, can you please test the following patch too? Thanks!

Sure. Please clarify, should I apply it on top of the previous one or standalone?

--
Zlatko