Re: [ 00/37] 3.0.54-stable review

From: David Miller
Date: Sat Dec 01 2012 - 11:24:28 EST

Satoru, I just want to let you know that, because you encode your
emails using ISO-2022-JP-2, nearly half of the subscribers to
the vger.kernel.org mailing lists bounce your postings.

I know it's stupid, and it's mostly a Microsoft Exchange issue,
but it does mean that people that you may wish to see your emails
are not. This includes developers at major sites such as cisco.com
and intel.com

I even saw toshiba.co.jp bounce your postings because of this encoding
issue.

Anyways, just FYI...