am33xx beaglebone mainline status?

From: Tim Sander
Date: Tue Nov 27 2012 - 03:48:23 EST

Hi

I have been trying to get the 3.7-rc6 kernel to compile for a beaglebone board
with device tree but it seems there are still bits missing. Especially it
seems as if the sd card reader and network is not working properly?

I would also like to combine the barebone with a recent 3.6 preempt rt
patchset. Any ideas where to start?

Besides is there any recent git repository where the beaglebone works? The
only thing which seems to run is the 3.2 kernel "repository" also found in oe?

Best regards
Tim