Re: linux-next: manual merge of the tmem tree with the xen-two tree

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Thu Nov 01 2012 - 09:17:35 EST

Hi Konrad,

On Thu, 1 Nov 2012 09:03:10 -0400 Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am not really sure how this happen - the 'tmem' tree should not have
> had 7282a68f5aea, and more interestingly, I cannot find it in the
> tmem tree! Either way, let me just reset the #linux-next to v3.7-rc3
> in tmem tree and see if this shows up.

The version of the tmem tree I have has commit a728d5ea1c20 as its head
and has the shortlog below. I has not changed since Sept 24.

$ git shortlog origin/master..tmem/linux-next
Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk (3):
Merge commit 'v3.6-rc5' into linux-next
Merge branch 'stable/for-linus-3.7' into linux-next
Merge commit 'v3.6-rc6' into linux-next

Mukesh Rathor (1):
PVH: Basic and preparatory changes

--