[Consult] "gifts" to Red Hat.

From: Chen Gang
Date: Wed Oct 31 2012 - 22:59:00 EST

Hello linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

1) Sorry for bothering you, firstly.

A) Asianux have found, analysed, and also provided the solving ways
to the issues which only relative with Red Hat (public kernel not have),
we can call them in short words "gifts".

B) The relative members of Red Hat suggested Asianux to send these
"gifts" to public kernel mailing list (linux-*@vger.kernel.org), please
see the details in bottom of this mail.

C) I want to consult: "is it suitable to talk about these 'gifts' in
linux-*@vger.kernel.org" ?

2) for Asianux:

A) Asianux will provide their contributes to the Open Source, just as
Asianux have already get benefits from the Open Source.

B) Finding, analysing, and providing solving ways is one of important
ways to contributes to the Open Source.

C) Asianux will do what they can do for Open Source
focus on Linux kernel (not only Red Hat, but also public kernel)

3) please feed back:

A) welcome any members to giving any suggestions and completions.

B) if none-reply within 2 weeks, Asianux will see "it is suitable".

C) thanks.

Appendix:

The communication between gang.chen@xxxxxxxxxxx and rwheeler@xxxxxxxxxx
于 2012年10月24日 19:07, Ric Wheeler 写道: