Re: BUG: enabling psacct breaks fsfreeze

From: Nikola Ciprich
Date: Wed Oct 31 2012 - 08:48:25 EST

Hi Jan,

thanks for the reply, sure, I'll gather and post requested info.
One more note before that, the problem is with psacct, not audit
- psacct if I'm not mistaken (and as opposed to audit) doesn't
use any userspace, kernel dumps information directly to fs,
which might the reason for deadlock..

BR

nik

--