Re: [dm-crypt] cryptsetup not working under 3.6 - regression from3.4?

From: Tvrtko Ursulin
Date: Mon Oct 29 2012 - 16:14:12 EST

On 29/10/12 19:47, Milan Broz wrote:
On 10/29/2012 08:31 PM, Tvrtko Ursulin wrote:
Just tried 3.6.4 and it is still broken. Is there anything else I could
try to debug this?

See response from response from Ondra on dmcrypt list - your kernel config
is perhaps broken.

I don't think that reached me - perhaps I was not copied.

Weird yes, I mean no one can spot anything bad with my config...

Please use fresh checkout, run make oldconfig and try again.
(Many people use 3.6 already and there is no other report.)

... and I just used it today to configure a fresh 3.6.4 (plus -rt10 patches) without a problem.

Unless RT patchset is the culprit. Hm.. that would be unexpected, but I guess it is worth a shot. I'll let you know what happens without -rt.

Thanks,

Tvrtko