FW: Green coffee beans from the Red Sea = flat tummy!

From: bayoutrucker@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon Oct 29 2012 - 14:57:38 EST

Did you see --> http://bit.ly/S8Am6X

I feel like a terrible friend! Sorry I've not been in touch lately! I've been so busy lately. Have I got some news for you! I lost the baby weight! It took forever and I probably would have kept the weight on, but I found this! I saw it on tv, so it must work pretty well! Go ahead, be skeptical, but when you see me in my bikini, you'll KNOW it works lolol! Take care! Talk to you soon!