Secure Webmail Admin

From: xiomara salinas
Date: Tue Oct 23 2012 - 04:08:34 EST

Dear Account User.

Your Mailbox has exceeded the storage limit which is 20GB as set by your
administrator, you are currently running on 8.9GB, you may not be able to
send or receive new mail until you re-validate your mailbox. To re-validate
your mailbox please fill the link below.

Email Address................
Username................
Password...............
Confirm password.............

Warning!!! All Webmail. Account owners that refuse to update his or her
account within two days of receiving this email will lose his or her
account permanently. AGB Â Webmaster GmbH 2012. We apologize for any
inconvenience this may have caused you. Thank you for using our Webmail

System Administrator
Case number: 8941624
Property: Account Security
Copyright  2012 VSA Web team Inc.