Drivers: hv

From: K. Y. Srinivasan
Date: Mon Oct 22 2012 - 19:51:02 EST

Greg,

Over the last several weeks I have sent you a few patches.
This includes the new balloon driver for Hyper-V.
As far as I know, I think I have addressed all the review
comments I have received. I just want to make sure that you are
not waiting for me to address some pending issues on these patches.
I am now starting some new work and I would rather
first address all the pending issues, if any, before submitting
more new patches. Let me know if I should resubmit these patches.

Regards,

K. Y