Re: linux-next: manual merge of the xtensa tree with Linus' tree

From: Chris Zankel
Date: Sun Oct 21 2012 - 19:56:56 EST

Hi Stephen,

Sorry, I accidentally pushed this patch up; should be fixed the next next time you pull.

Thanks,
-Chris

On 10/21/2012 04:40 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
Hi Chris,

Today's linux-next merge of the xtensa tree got a conflict in
arch/xtensa/include/uapi/asm/unistd.h between commit 7216cabfff51
("xtensa: add missing system calls to the syscall table") from Linus'
tree and commit daff2ab722aa ("xtensa: add missing system calls to the
syscall table") from the xtensa tree.

These clearly were meant to be the same patch but the on in Linus' tree
has a later date, so I used it and can carry the fix as necessary (no
action is required).

Also, the top most commit in the xtensa tree has no signed-off-by line or
any real commit message. Please fix that up.