Re: Linux 3.7-rc1 (nouveau_bios_score oops).

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Fri Oct 19 2012 - 17:26:09 EST

Added more appropriate people to this. Added both i915 and nouveau
people, since apparently that fine piece of hardware has both.

Guys, any ideas?

PaweÅ, could you perhaps get a photo of the oops and post it
somewhere? I'm assuming the oops happens early during boot and you
never get a usable machine with dmesg - but if you do, then please do
post the whole dmesg too.

Linus